Silvis Seal™ & Sani-Slope™
Superior Floor Mounting AND Leveling Solution Exclusively from Mason Company.
Available only on Mason Company’s Sani-Kennel systems, the patented Silvis Seal™ (#8707903) and patented Sani-Slope™ (#6152080) provides both superior floor mounting and leveling.
The unique Silvis Seal system is a flexible gasket that creates the ultimate watertight, reliable and long-term seal that stops fluid and contaminants from migrating between kennel enclosures. The exclusive Silvis Seal barrier provides an entirely new approach to prevent cross-contamination between runs.
Silvis Seal Advantages:
- Provides the ultimate solid watertight seal underneath division panels to ensure a one-of-a-kind layer of protection even if an isolation's panel's silicone seal becomes cracked, hard or broken.
- Prevents cross-contamination even when the primary bead of floor sealant has been breached or where there are cracks, waves, irregularities or other imperfections in the floor.
- Is able to tolerate harsh cleaning agents such as chlorine bleach and ammonia, and withstands the force of pressure washing systems.
- Panels quickly and easily level to match the floor slope.
- No need to cut panels to match the floor slope.
- Less worry about floor dimensions.
- Easily adapted to coved walls.
- Great for floors with double tapers.